Website Orders (Pick up in store)
- If you place an order to be picked up in store, the item must be picked up within 30 days of purchase.
- Pre-Release Orders must be picked up within 30 days of the item coming into stock. We will send an email once the item arrives.
- Other accommodations can be made if you email us (email@example.com).
- Any item not picked up within 30 days (or other arrangements made) will be returned to stock and no refunds will be given.
Website Orders (To be shipped)
- If you have placed an order to be shipped, but the order is incomplete we will reach out to complete the order.
- Incomplete orders include but are not limited to; items that require you to contact store for availability, color/size/version selection, or requires multiple payment arrangements.
- We will reach out up to 2 times, after that it is the buyers responsibility to complete the order.
- Any order not completed after 30 days from time of initial order, will be closed out without a refund.
In certain cases orders may be canceled should the manufacturer not ship/discontinue, allocate, or if we are out of stock. We will notify the customer immediately when this occurs.
Pre-Order Items are not in stock and release dates are approximate, as supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change. Please read the complete Pre-Release Order Policy before placing your order.
- There are NO Cancellations on Pre-Orders. We will offer a credit towards a similar item (Toys<->Toys, Comics<->Comics, Video Games<->Video Games, Board Games<->Board Games, etc)
- There are extended manufacturing and shipping wait times due to COVID-19.
- If you order in stock items along with "Pre-Order" items, they will all ship when the last item comes in stock. Other wise additional shipping charges could apply.
We reserve the right to change the policy without notice.